Saturday 22 December 2012

The most expensive tank bag in the world!!

As it seemed cheaper to get my new Giant loop tank bag delivered to a Freind in the states, I thought it was a great idea!

But now having taken into account the flight, hotel, car hire, and food and drink all needed to collect it, I think it may well be the most expensive tank bag ever. No complete calculation yet.

Any am please as pinch with it, small yet perfectly formed, strong yet light and apprantley fully water proof without the need for a cover.( that will be tested soon)

Anyway a picture for you all.

Managed to get to a massive camping shop as well today, not enough time to buy but heading back there later next week and have my eyes on a number of things!!! Update separately!!!

Anyway back to my beer and sea world now, non stop!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment