Loading...

Thursday, 11 October 2012

And my final decision is.....

Well it's been an extremely difficult decision as to what bike to take to Morocco in 2013 . On the one hand I own the beautiful and more than capable KTM990R , so much going for it with one exception being the height for when I'm doing some of the rocky trails .
The alternative which I have been seriously considering is to purchase a KTM 690 enduro as this is perfect in so many ways ie 50kg lighter and especially suited to riding in morocco ,however the 990 would be better for the ride from the uk and back again !
So theirs the dilemma !
The decision I have come to is.........
Well if anyone is following this blog your help via comments would be appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment